E-ISSN 2636-8765 | ISSN 2146-9490
Required files to be uploaded
Authorship Declaration Form
Ethical Standarts Form
Journal of Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy and Research (JCBPR) is devoted to the application of behavioural and cognitive sciences to psychiatry, clinical psychology and psychotherapy. The journal aims to publish state-of-the-art scientific articles within: psychopathology; behavioural medicine; assessment; treatment; theoretical issues pertinent to cognitive, behavioural and combined cognitive behavioural therapies. JCBPR is also aiming to be able to maintain a rapid publication schedule, providing readers with the latest research in the field.
2023, Vol: 12, Issue: 2JCBPR. Year: 2023, Volume: 12
- Beliren Yetişkinlerin Pozitif Şema Düzeylerinin Ruminasyon ve Duygu Düzenleme Becerileri İle İlişkisinin İncelenmesi.
- The Effect of Relaxation and Respiratory Exercise on Anxiety in Thyroid Biopsy Patients
- The Mediator Role of Rumination about an Interpersonal Offense in the Borderline Personality Features and Depression
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder and early maladaptive shemas
- Investigation of the Relationship Between Suicide Probability and Distress Tolerance in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Engaged Living Scale: The Study of Validity and Reliability and Adaptation to Turkish Culture
- Belirsizliğe Tahammülsüzlük ile Bilişsel Esneklik Düzeylerinin Psikolojik Semptomlar Üzerindeki Yordayıcı Etkisinin İncelenmesi
- OVERVALUED IDEAS, METACOGNITIONS, MAGICAL IDEATIONS, AND QUALITY OF LIFE IN OBSESSIVE–COMPULSIVE DISORDER
- The Cross-Cultural Differences in Symptoms of Schizophrenia: A Systematic Review
- Relational Frame Theory (RFT): An Empirical Approach to Language and Cognition